Tomorrow night is my program's monthly weight loss surgery support group. The squirrels meet for dinner at a little cafe near our meeting place, then some go grab some Starbucks before heading over (and more afterward). I'll go to dinner and the meeting, but I'm leaning toward not going to Starbucks afterward - it runs late, and I'm particularly tired today, not holding out hope that it will improve tomorrow. Today's tired is from a restless sleep last night, and an early alarm because I had a meeting with the programmers working on a project I'm leading that are based in India - at 6:30am my time (as my executive mentor says - sometimes you do what you need to do as far as time goes).
So tonight will be early to bed, after watching a an episode or two more of Warehouse 13 Season 3 on DVD.
- Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
- Sargento Light String Cheese
- "chicken melt" made with
- 2oz country white sourdough bread
- 1.75 oz chicken breast (left over Julia's chicken)
- 1.5 tsp mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 3 oz top sirloin made as Steaks with Spiced Butter Glazed Artichokes and Haricots Verts
- Approx 1/3 cup of the veggies
Daily Totals: 655 calories, 29.9g fat, 36.6g carbohydrates, 11.8g sugars, 60.3g protein