Monday, July 30, 2012

What's For Dinner? Lamb!

Today I did much better at breaking up my meals a bit, and not running into stomach cramping. I also improved the time I spent jogging vs walking during my treadmill workout - added another minute. Three minutes doesn't sound like a lot to some people, I'm sure, but it's still considerably more effort than walking, and I'm pushing myself hard to keep a steady increase in that time as I get back to exercise.

The incision isn't happy this afternoon after the work out, but I'm beyond caring at this point - surgery is Monday, and I'll lay off of it for a bit while that heals, but I really felt the reduced exercise was slowing my loss, and I seem to have been right - the scale was down 2 pounds this morning (yes, I owe you an 8 month update - I'll get the Man to take the photos tomorrow).

Dinner tonight was a repeat - the garlic rosemary-marinated lamb chops from about 2 weeks ago. I diced two red potatoes and made a quick "smash" out of them (leaving skins on) - primarily for the Man, and then steamed some green beans.

Will need an after dinner snack to get close to the protein goal, but I'm getting better at this.


My Meals

Breakfast
  • Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
  • Sargento reduced fat colby-jack cheese stick
Lunch
  • Chicken salad: 1.6 oz chicken breast, a bit of onion, 1/4 oz chopped almonds, 1.5 tsp mayo
  • 12 hummus chips
Snack
  • Dannon Light & Fit caramel delight yogurt (new flavor!)
Dinner
Planned snack
  • Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bar - raspberry
Water - 64 oz

Exercise - Treadmill: 45 minutes total, 42 minutes walking 2.5mph, 3 minutes jogging 3.5 mph, both at 1% incline, 299 calories burned

Daily Totals: 817 calories, 35.2g fat, 67.1g carbohydrates, 35.5g sugars, 63.3g protein


No comments:

Post a Comment