The incision isn't happy this afternoon after the work out, but I'm beyond caring at this point - surgery is Monday, and I'll lay off of it for a bit while that heals, but I really felt the reduced exercise was slowing my loss, and I seem to have been right - the scale was down 2 pounds this morning (yes, I owe you an 8 month update - I'll get the Man to take the photos tomorrow).
Dinner tonight was a repeat - the garlic rosemary-marinated lamb chops from about 2 weeks ago. I diced two red potatoes and made a quick "smash" out of them (leaving skins on) - primarily for the Man, and then steamed some green beans.
Will need an after dinner snack to get close to the protein goal, but I'm getting better at this.
- Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
- Sargento reduced fat colby-jack cheese stick
- Chicken salad: 1.6 oz chicken breast, a bit of onion, 1/4 oz chopped almonds, 1.5 tsp mayo
- 12 hummus chips
- Dannon Light & Fit caramel delight yogurt (new flavor!)
- 2.25 oz Garlic Rosemary-Marinated Lamb Chops
- 1/4 cup smashed red potatoes (made with a bit of butter and cream)
- 3/4 cup steamed green beans
- 1 tsp butter
- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Bar - raspberry
Exercise - Treadmill: 45 minutes total, 42 minutes walking 2.5mph, 3 minutes jogging 3.5 mph, both at 1% incline, 299 calories burned
Daily Totals: 817 calories, 35.2g fat, 67.1g carbohydrates, 35.5g sugars, 63.3g protein