Other dishes, though, will be more difficult to provide. I make a mean spaghetti - and while I can certainly have the spaghetti sauce, pasta to that extent is not a happy thing for me yet. Of course the white lasagna is completely out, since that's pretty much pasta and milk in the form of a bechamel sauce. But, where I can I do try and not deprive him of the things he enjoys.
I did finally manage to enjoy last night's dinner - as today's lunch. Trust me, I ate very slowly!
- Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
- Sargento Light string cheese
- 2.5 oz roast chicken
- 1/3 cup red rice
- 1/2 cup peas, carrots, and onions
- 1 serving meat loaf and onion gravy
- 1/3 cup mashed potatoes made from russet potatoes, butter, and a splash of cream
- 3/4 cup broccoli
- 1 tsp butter
Daily Totals: 808 calories, 34.2g fat, 70.5g carbohydrates, 19g sugars, 58.6g protein