Thursday, July 12, 2012

What's for Dinner? Baked Herb-Crusted Chicken

As I suspected, I really wasn't feeling up to going out for dinner and bowling. I did go to  my emergency management advisory council meeting, where finally my weight loss got noticed. As it turns out, the county administrative assistant in that office had consulted with Dr. Fuzz a while back, but chose not to go forward with surgery. She was very impressed, and actually told me I looked like I've 'de-aged' 20 years. I'll take that compliment!

For dinner we've had a lot of beef lately, so I was wanting to have chicken - something fresh and light. I found tonight's recipe that made use of lemon and fresh herbs. Just the ticket!



My Meals: 

Breakfast
  • Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
  • 1 serving mini cauliflower cheese gratin left over from last night (what??)
Lunch
  • Mini tuna melts made with: 
  • 6 Wheat Thins toasted chips - Multigrain
  • 2.5oz albacore tuna (water pack)
  • 1 tsp mayonnaise
  • 1/2 oz sharp cheddar cheese
Dinner
Water - 50oz

Daily Totals: 793 calories, 33.7g fat, 54.2g carbohydrates, 18.3g sugars, 67.1g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment