Saturday, August 18, 2012

What's For Dinner? Shrimp with Cashews

I spent some time this morning looking for another shrimp recipe - and came across Cashew Shrimp with water chestnuts. I've had cashew chicken from chinese take out, but never shrimp. This recipe used a ton of oil to flash fry things, so I knew I'd need to change it up some. My version is linked from my dinner meal.

Overall, I'll call it a great success!

My Meals: 

Breakfast: 
  • Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
  • Sargento Light String Cheese
Lunch
  • mini tuna melts: 2.5 oz albacore tuna, 1 tsp light mayo, 5 Wheat Thins toasted chips - multigrain, 1/2 oz shredded cheddar cheese
Snack 
  • 8 low-sodium almonds
  • 2 small slices asiago filone w/1 tsp butter
Dinner

Water: 60 oz

Daily Totals: 839 calories, 37.1g fat, 72.2g carbohydrates, 23.5g sugars, 59.6g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment