Friday, August 3, 2012

What's For Dinner? Chicken Scalloppine

Ugh, today was a rough morning. I was up about 3am with a little GI distress - didn't sleep much afterward - and the Man woke up about 3:30 - got out of bed, then turned around and tried to make it back to the bed before falling into a seizure (he's epileptic - though waking espisodes are incredibly rare, usually it's in his sleep or right as he "pops up"). He only made it half on the bed, so I did my best to keep hold of his arm so he didn't slip down and bang his head on the floor. He crawled back in as soon as it was over and fell right back asleep - until his alarm went off at 4am, and he finally got up for work about 4:30am.

He left just before 5, and I still wasn't back to sleep. I tried having a frozen greek yogurt bar and then turn on one of my "fall asleep to it" videos, but nothing worked. I ended up getting up by 5:30 and then decided to get my workout in before I started work, since I had time - me and the treadmill at 6:00 am! The workout felt good, but it made me "hungry" most of the day.

Hunger for me is different now than it used to be - I don't get that tummy grumbling, oh-my-god-I-could-eat-a-horse type hunger, instead it's kind of an "empty" feeling. That said, I worked hard not to over-consume simply because I got up early. I came in fine in protein, but a bit under in calories - might have another frozen bar later, but haven't decided yet.



My Meals

Breakfast
  • Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bar - raspberry
  • Sargento Light String Cheese
Lunch
  • Mini tuna melts made of: 
  • 3 oz albacore tuna (water pack)
  • 2 tsp mayonnaise
  • 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese
  • 6 Wheat Thins Toasted Chips - Multigrain
Snack
  • Salad of 1 cup romaine, 2 radishes, .25 oz pepitas, 2 tbsp Ken's Healthy Options Honey French
Dinner
  • 2.25 oz Chicken Scalloppine
  • .5 oz parmesan cheese
  • 1/3 cup thin spaghetti
  • 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
Exercise: Treadmill - 41 mins walking 2.6mph, 4 mins jogging 3.5mph, both 1% incline, 357 calories burned

Water  - 60 oz

Daily Totals: 643 calories, 28g fat, 34.8g carbohydrates, 12.5g sugars, 63.1g protein


No comments:

Post a Comment