He left just before 5, and I still wasn't back to sleep. I tried having a frozen greek yogurt bar and then turn on one of my "fall asleep to it" videos, but nothing worked. I ended up getting up by 5:30 and then decided to get my workout in before I started work, since I had time - me and the treadmill at 6:00 am! The workout felt good, but it made me "hungry" most of the day.
Hunger for me is different now than it used to be - I don't get that tummy grumbling, oh-my-god-I-could-eat-a-horse type hunger, instead it's kind of an "empty" feeling. That said, I worked hard not to over-consume simply because I got up early. I came in fine in protein, but a bit under in calories - might have another frozen bar later, but haven't decided yet.
- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bar - raspberry
- Sargento Light String Cheese
- Mini tuna melts made of:
- 3 oz albacore tuna (water pack)
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 Wheat Thins Toasted Chips - Multigrain
- Salad of 1 cup romaine, 2 radishes, .25 oz pepitas, 2 tbsp Ken's Healthy Options Honey French
- 2.25 oz Chicken Scalloppine
- .5 oz parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup thin spaghetti
- 1/2 cup steamed broccoli
Water - 60 oz
Daily Totals: 643 calories, 28g fat, 34.8g carbohydrates, 12.5g sugars, 63.1g protein