This afternoon I noticed I felt a bit warm, and my legs were actually feeling a sweaty, so I took my temp and I'm running a low fever of 100.0F. The surgeon said to call in 24/7 if it got over 101F, so we'll be watching that closely through the night.
I've not gotten nearly enough water today - which I'm sure isn't helping, but I'm working on it.
Unless things really tank with the fever, I will be getting up and working tomorrow morning - thankfully I have the refuge of the laptop and recliner should my desk chair prove to be too uncomfortable.
- Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
- Sargento Light String Cheese
- mini tuna melts: 2.5 oz albacore tuna, .5 oz cheddar, 1 tsp mayo, 6 wheat thins toasted chips - multigrain
- 2.5oz teriyaki beef (sauce made of mirin, soy, beef broth, honey, ginger, and garlic)
- 1/2 cup steamed snow peas
- 1/4 cup jasmine rice
Daily Totals: 592 calories, 24g fat, 40.2g carbohydrates, 13.7g sugars, 54.3g protein