Thursday, August 9, 2012

What's For Dinner? Bacon-Wrapped Turkey and Herbed Corn Couscous

Day two of back to work, and I decided to just start in the recliner. I didn't have to take any pain meds in the middle of the night, which was good, though the daytime ones are still making me feel fairly disconnected/dizzy.

I am getting my water back up to where it should be, which is good. Very tired though, so I'm likely to have an early bath and then bed.

Oh - I started to make lunch today - flipped on our counter-top grill and went out to get the mail while it heated up. I came back in and there were no lights on the front - then I noticed there wasn't a clock showing on the microwave, and I opened the fridge and the light was out. Great, seems like a fuse flipped. I went down to the box and didn't see anything wrong, so I switched and used the stove to cook my hamburger, and gave up on the idea of some left over broccoli to accompany it since I couldn't nuke it to reheat it. The Man got home about 90 minutes later and found the breaker that had tripped and got us back up and running. At least now I know which one that circuit is on, so I don't fear resetting the wrong things. 

I'm out of the frozen greek yogurt bars - I may have another regular yogurt before bed to get up to 60g protein, but I'm not feeling like it at the moment.



My Meals

Breakfast
  • Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
  • Sargento light string cheese
Lunch
  • 2.7 oz hamburger patty with minced red onion
  • 1 tbsp Sweet Baby Ray's bbq sauce
Dinner
 Water - 60oz

Daily Totals: 670 calories, 27.7g fat, 49.4g carbohydrates, 18.5g sugars, 55.8g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment