Saturday, January 12, 2013

What's For Dinner? Easy Cottage Pie

Lazy Saturday - I slept in a bit, 8 am!, and got a a decent amount of housework and laundry done, but mostly fiddled around online. Classes start up on Monday for my MSAE program, and I really should get a jump on the reading - maybe tomorrow.

Tonight I wanted something a bit different for dinner, and found a recipe for a beef-based Shepherd's pie (probably better called cottage pie since it's beef and not lamb). I fiddled slightly with it, and I thought it tasted pretty darned good. The Man gave it just an "OK" - turns out he's not a fan of that type of dish - who knew?

My Meals

Breakfast
  • Dannon Light & Fit raspberry yogurt
  • 12 lightly salted almonds
Lunch
  • 2 oz deli roast beef
  • 1 oz provolone cheese
  • 11 Kashi Sea Salt Pita Crisps
Snack
  •  1/2 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
Dinner
Water - 60 oz

Daily Totals - 810 calories, 37.3g fat, 64g carbohydrates, 17.5g sugars, 57.7g protein

No comments:

Post a Comment