Monday, January 7, 2013

What's For Dinner? Boozy Bistro Chicken

It's a new year, and time to finish the new me! I took most of December "off" - between the never ending ass issue and the holidays, I just needed to take it easy. The nice thing was though, even with reduced exercise (see ass issue), and a bit more rich foods/eating out, I maintained my weight for the month - yay  me!

I will definitely be trying to post daily again, as I've had comments as to how helpful that has been to see how someone eats day to day after having my type of weight loss surgery.

The other good news is, I finally have my appointment with a surgeon for a second opinion on the ass issue tomorrow morning! Progress! I'm hoping she'll have some good ideas, but I suspect new tests or imaging is in my future first.

Tonight's dinner included two new recipes I've posted - a boozy bistro chicken and broccoli cheese casserole. Yum! Probably should have paired the chicken with something other than the casserole, as my daily totals were about 200 more calories than I'm still striving for (850-900). But I'm fairly pleased on the day.

My Meals

Breakfast
  • Multi-Grain sandwich thin roll, toasted
  • 1 scrambled egg
  • 1 tbsp mexican blend shredded cheese
  • 1 tsp butter
Lunch
  • 1.5 cups romaine lettuce
  • 1 small roma tomato
  • 3 radishes
  • 3 oz grilled boneless chicken breast
  • 2 tbsp Ken's Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing 
Snack
  • Dannon Light & Fit yogurt - raspberry
Dinner 
Water - 72 oz

Exercise - Kinect Zumba! - 306 calories burned

Daily Totals: 1134 calories, 50.7g fat, 94.9g carbs,  62.3g protein


No comments:

Post a Comment