Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Just Can't Stop Talking About My Ass

Ugh. Seriously? It's been 16 days now, and while my ooze issues have gotten significantly better, I suddenly have a serious case of constipation - which has made the ooze worse, because nothing else wants to move. I've had plenty of Colace today, and if things don't get moving, I think I'm going to end up with some Miralax tomorrow because, damn, this is uncomfortable.

I made my first recipe with butternut squash tonight, and unfortunately it was a flop. It was a puree of the squash, carrots, and some onion, all simmered in some orange juice. That was pureed and finished off with about 1.5 tbsp of maple syrup. It was too sweet for my taste - but there was some note in there that was just a bit off. Neither the Man nor I could identify it, but we didn't care for it at all. I still have half the squash that I cut into disks and have frozen in a Food Saver bag, maybe I'll try a simple butternut squash soup instead.

Nothing much else exciting going on - can't exercise until I see the surgeon again in about a week, catching up on school work, and starting my next knitting project.

I just want to poop.

This post brought to you by Another Episode of TMI on the Internet.

1 comment: