Friday, May 11, 2012

5 months Post-Op - Pics and Stats A Little Late

So my 5-month post-op entry here is almost 2 weeks late, and I do apologize for that - I've not felt well, and haven't really wanted to even put clothes on to take pictures. I had doctors appointments this  morning, and I'd done my hair yesterday (hair cut about 3 weeks ago!), so I figured why not get it done now.

Looking at these pictures, I'm really disappointed. All I see is the flaws - the fact that my pants are hanging on me nearly everywhere (but the waist and belly bulge) despite being size 16W, my 1X shirt is already too big, my chin looks like a turkey wattle, and the backs of my arms seem like they will never get smaller at all. Even my lower arms/hands look fatter on "film" than I see them on  my body.

I do see changes between this month and last, in how far things stick out - I got a new bra that's actually sized properly so I'm not quite so droopy, but it still doesn't look quite right.

Meh.

Here there are.



Now for the stats

Current Loss Total Loss
Chest47-3-11
Waist45.5-2-8.5
Hips53.25-2.75-8
Thigh22-.5-6.25
Calf18-1-4.3
Bicep17-1-3.25


Oh! And can't forget the weight totals:
Beginning weight338
Weight at surgery304
Current weight228
Total loss110

1 comment: